How to Get Started building a New Home – Build
You’ve dreamt up what your new home will be like, discovered communities and home plans that fit your lifestyle and personalized a home plan so that it’s exactly what you envisioned. The planning portion of your new home build is done. Now it’s time to get building!
Experience Simplified Home Building With myHouseby
Building a home is equally exciting and terrifying, especially if you’ve never done it before. It’s a massive project with a lot of moving pieces that can be hard to keep in order. If only there were a way to keep everything organized and on track . . .
You’re in luck! myHouseby isn’t just a resource for finding communities, home plans and personalization tools. We stick with you through the entire build process, offering support and concierge services that keep your project moving forward on schedule and on budget.
Our team is comprised of real estate and new home construction professionals that help buyers through the process of building a new home. We understand where hangups and delays can occur and how to avoid them. You get to leverage that knowledge to reduce the workload, improve communication and gain a better understanding of what to expect every step of the way.
To get the ball rolling, the myHouseby team can make a connection with the builder and get everything ready for your first meeting!
Connecting With Your Builder
Choosing a builder is probably the most important decision you’ll make in the home building process. The communities and home plans you find at myHouseby are built by highly reputable builders with great track records. You can trust that they’re honest professionals who can help you realize the dream of building a home for you, by you.
The myHouseby team works with each of our builders to make our concierge services available to our new homebuyers. The builders understand that myHouseby is your partner, working on your behalf to make the process easier for everyone involved.
Here’s how our unique process works:
- Once you’ve designed your home and are ready to take the next step, a myHouseby Customer Care Representative will coordinate with you to schedule an appointment with a qualified representative from your builder.
- You’ll meet with the representative who is fully-acquainted with myHouseby’s process, your plan selection, and the design. They’ll provide all the information you need to move the home building project forward.
- Next, you’ll select your home site after viewing the available options.
- Now is the time to confirm and finalize your design selections.
- After everything has been finalized you’ll sign your contract for the purchase of your new home.
Now the exciting process of watching your vision become a reality begins! You’re still months away from moving in, but you’re well on your way to building the home of your dreams.